Thursday 23 February 2012

Letter of Consent


This is an example of the letter of consent I will be handing to people who take part in my documentary.

What is a Broken home?
I have come to the conclusion a broken home is not a family that only has one parent or if it has a step parent it is a family who has lost the communication and ‘bond’ with each other. I have decided this as my definition as there are many views on what a broken home is and this definition covers a the broad spectrum of the term ‘broken home’.

This is a letter of consent to participate in my media study, involving you as the public and your views and opinions of the following questions:

·       What is your understanding of a survivor? (From a 'broken home')

·       What is your understanding of a victim? (From a 'broken home')

·       What skills do you think you need to survive/-overcome barriers to difficulties both in your personal life and school life?


Gender: Male          Female                   Age:………
(Circle appropriate)                                                    (Optional)


Name………………………………………
(Optional)


No comments:

Post a Comment