Thursday 1 March 2012

Innocence- Documentary/ Short Video

Innocence from Lady Eyes Films on Vimeo.


The video above is a short video on stereotypes and innocence.
This was an English project set by an English teacher and this was one of the students (Lesley) outcome.

I like the way the editing has been put  together, and the creativity behind it. This video makes people think and it also gets the audience thinking. This is something that I would like to do in my documentary. I like how there is no speech or narration, it is simple words and sayings that are easy to read and also effective.

The scenes are short but long enough to read, and the music accompanying the video also reflects the type of video and feeling that the audience should be feeling, it is also an inspirational song as it says how 'it takes time' and it makes it more relate-able as as the audience you will realise that you are not the only one and you are not alone.

I really like the idea of not talking so I may have a section of my video where it is something like this to help connect with the audience a little more, as if the audience reads it means they will have to think a little more that just listening to something. So they may find it easier to connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment